Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Introducing T4G: A Basic Spiritual Fitness Workout Plan

Workout Plan Coming Together

I am really pleased to report that months of developing an idea is actually coming together in a very basic format. T4G is now the name of my spiritual fitness workout plan. 

As you may already know, I've selected 1 Timothy 4:8 as a core verse of scripture that is guiding me in the development of this idea. It's not really original as many pastors have preached wonderful sermons on this piece of scripture. Spiritual disciplines are often focused on during these sermons and lessons. I've read and listened to multiple sermons on the topic. I've read articles and researched and followed hundreds of website addresses. I also bowed my head and asked the Lord for His wisdom and guidance.


I see two things coming into focus. First, I am writing a series of blog posts on six elements of the basic spiritual fitness workout plan. Upon completion of the series, I believe I will have the foundation of a written document outlining these six elements. I also believe that I can supplement the blog posts with additional content provided by a guest contributor. It is unclear at the moment if I have enough content to pursue publishing a book. However, as the content develops further, I will consider this as an option.

Secondly, I am currently publishing a series of podcasts on the same six elements. Already I have had several excellent guests help me talk about how to make these spiritual disciplines part of a daily workout. You can find the podcast on iTunes (Apple Podcasts) and Podbean. Here's a link:https://apple.co/2uq6AFP.

Thanks for reading this post. I will add a new post on March 27 on "Adoration and Praise".

"His faithful love endures forever."

Until next time...



Chaplain Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment