Sunday, May 14, 2017

30 For 30

Ok YMCA friends and family... many of us are bond together through love of the Lord. I invite you to join me. I'm hoping to have 30 people who will commit to pray for 'their' YMCA (could be a Y from your past, present and/or future ) for 30 days. I'll post each day the topic of focus. A start date is to be determined. 

Please comment below if you will join me. If you send your email to me at the conclusion of the 30 days I'll send you a calendar of all the topics. I decided not to offer the calendar ahead of time because as I begin to pray through the topics I want to be listening for God's voice. In other words, some topics I have outlined at the current time, could change!

#30for30days #YPRAYERWARRIOR 

"I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me." John 17:21 (NLT)

"His faithful love endures forever."

Until next time...

Chaplain Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment